Monday, August 11, 2008

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine

I just read the Summer 2008 edition of the The Old Schoolhouse Magazine in digital format, and I completely enjoyed it.

The navigation at the top of the page made it so easy to find what I was looking for. I could go to the Table of Contents and click on the link to the article I wanted to read, or search for a particular topic.

I enjoyed that I could click on the link in the advertisements that interested me, and be instantly directed to their web page. That is so much easier than making a list or marking the pages and going back later!

The magazine is full of interesting and relevant articles, ranging in subject from adoption to legal issues to homeschooling special needs children. I especially enjoyed the interviews with people who are experienced in different homeschooling issues.

I would highly recommend The Old Schoolhouse Magazine to each of my homeschooling friends. There is something to touch the heart and broaden the mind of everyone.

No comments: